STRESSED WITH RESPONSIBILITY OF ELDER CARE OR CARE OF A LOVED ONE?
Assisting Services encourages independence maintaining quality of life and providing peace of mind. We can assist you with:
- Daily Financial Manager – review and monitor insurance and medical claims, pay bills, reconcile bank statements.
- Record Keeping – respond to mail, assist with sorting, filing and storing documents.
- Fill Out and Submit Forms – actively search for services beneficial to you.
- Arrange Appointments and Schedule Transportation.
- Arrange Home Care Services – or depending on needs, nursing home care or assisted living facility.
- Veterans Fiduciary/VA Payee – pay bills and monitor savings so the Veteran is always financially secure.
- Power of Attorney – may be durable or effective upon disability.
- Trustee of Estates – follow requests and look out for best interest of the Beneficiary.
- Special Needs Trust – protect and care for individuals with disabilities.
- Family Contact – with your permission we will provide updates and reassure family of your well-being.
CALL FOR YOUR FREE
309 N Second Avenue
Alpena, MI 49707
350 N Second Avenue #675
Alpena, MI 49707
ABOUT ASSISTING SERVICES
Assisting Services is dedicated to helping you implement a tailored plan of care, so your family member or loved one can maintain independence safely and with the utmost dignity.
We are committed to providing you with the best solutions, whether it is nursing home care, assisted living or senior housing.
We want you to have peace of mind knowing your loved one has the highest quality of care and support.
You can trust knowing you are in good hands with our experience and commitment. We are a bonded and insured private company.
Serving all of